At A+A Assurance Services Ltd, we can assist you in applying for the Malta Residence and Visa Programme (MRVP) that targets reputable third-country nationals who would like to reside and invest in Malta.
This programme has become a popular choice for respectable individuals seeking a residence in a safe and stable country for themselves and their families. Malta proves to allow such setting as it offers a comfortable living environment in a European Union country with high standards of living. Being a European Union member state, the MRVP programme acts as a gateway to Europe to its beneficiaries, providing visa-free access to the European Schengen Area countries.
The MRVP is open to both the applicant and also their dependents, subject to satisfaction of all the requirements. Apart from the application forms and various due diligence documents, in order to qualify, the individual must first and foremost be a third country national, (meaning nationals coming from non-EU countries, excluding EEA and Swiss nationals.
The programme consists of three tiers of investments:
- Immovable property
- A qualifying investment
- Monetary contribution
Immovable property may be either of the following:
- A qualifying owned property purchased at a consideration of not less than €270,000 for a property situated in Gozo or in the south of Malta, or €320,000 for a property situated elsewhere in Malta.
- A qualifying rented property, taken on lease for a rent of not less than €10,000 per annum for a property situated in Gozo or in the south of Malta, or not less than €12,000 per annum for a property situated elsewhere in Malta
A qualifying investment requires an initial investment of €250,000 for a minimum of 5 years from the date of issuance of the Residency Certificate
The monetary contribution should be of €30,000, out of which there is a non-refundable administrative fee of €5,500 that should be paid upon submission of application.
To qualify for this programme, the applicant must also meet the following requirements:
- Be at least eighteen years of age
- Has an annual income of not less than €100,000 arising outside Malta or has/possesses/holds capital of not less than €500,000
- Has stable and regular resources that are sufficient to maintain oneself and any dependants
- Be in possession of valid travel documents
- Have a health insurance in respect of all risks covered for Maltese Nationals
- Has a clean criminal record, has passed due diligence checks and is in good health
- Commits to provide proof of title to a qualifying property
- The applicant’s application is not deemed to be against the public interest
- Submits an additional €5,000 per dependant excluding the spouse or children of main applicant
Please contact us for more details and a personalised quotation.