A+A Assurance Services Ltd is always on the look-out for talented and motivated individuals to join the team. If you are interested in any of the following positions, please send in your CV to email@example.com.
Here are our current vacancies:
A+A Assurance Services Ltd is looking for a Junior Auditor to join the team.
The chosen candidate will be responsible in assisting of the preparation of financial statements and other audit and assurance engagements. The ideal candidate must have the ability to work on own initiative, be a team player, IT oriented, must be highly organised and with good attention to detail, good communication skills and able to identify and report any matters arising from the audit assessments. This is a full-time position.
A+A Assurance Services Ltd is looking for a Senior Auditor to join the team.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for ensuring that all audits are carried out according to the deadline and preparing tax computation and the return of audit clients. The individual should hold an internationally recognised profession accounting qualification: University degree or ACCA or ACA. The role entails knowledge of IFRSs, GAPSME and ISA’s and being in contact with clients in order to gather information and documentation needed for the audit to be carried out successfully. The appropriate candidate should also possess knowledge of the Companies Act and the Income Tax Act. This is a full-time position.
- Undertakes audits and ensures the full audit process is followed and completed before signing off and returning to the client to sign off.
- Provides audit and tax advice as required by the client.
- Ensures all audits undertaken follow the audit plan and budget provided.
- Assists and supports more junior auditors within the firm as when required, or at specific deadlines within the financial year.
- Works autonomously ensuring completion of the audit plan on deadline and on budget and communicate to the client on the progress of the audit.
Characteristics and attributes:
- Strong communication skills in English language, both written and spoken are required. Knowledge and competence in Italian language would be considered as an asset.
- Motivated, works on own initiative, has a solution orientated approach to work and can tackle setback effectively in the role.
- Must be organised and structured in the approach to all audit and accountancy work.
- Must also be detailed focused, agile and quick to learn and adapt to varying formats for presenting financial information.
- Team player and can contribute to the work of the wider team to ensure team targets and objectives are achieved on budget and in line with deadlines.